The Simple Skincare and Sleek Makeover


First of all, I'd like to apologise for not posting on Friday. My friend took some of the pics for me but hasn't sent them yet, and I can't wait any longer to write this post. (When I get them I'll just add them in)

On Friday, Simple and Sleek teamed up to give customers in my local Superdrug a free makeover. Me and my friend went along to check it out after sixth form, bearing in mind that I had to brave a very natural look to get it haha. It was supporting the #SkinSocial campaign that Zoella is the face of - just adding extra info there! The makeovers were very natural, which I found at the end with the leaflet they gave us and thats why I look like nothing's been done.

There were only two people and one was the expert and makeup artist. I expected there to be a team but I guess the store was quite small, and luckily I didn't get a lecture as I already use a load of simple skin products. As you can see in the bottom two pics with the before and after, I basically just looked more tanned. I'd say the makeover was ok but I wanted eyeliner added as I look horrible without it. I don't particually like the natural look but hey, it was free! :)

This is a really short post as it was a short trip, but apart from the foundation (I found it came off easily), the rest of the makeup I had was great quality. I think Sleek are best for their eyeshadows and lipsticks. 

If you went along, comment your thoughts below. x

ps. I never bothered to post my selfie and tag #Skinsocialwin because I look more terrible than the other people haha.

0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*