100 Followers and Potential Changes


I can't believe it! I've reached 100 followers! *screams and jumps up and down* Two months ago I had 50 and in two months, I've gained 50. Wow. Just wow. I want to thank you guys for reading my blog and commenting on my posts. Ok, enough of the usual rambling haha. But this little hobby of mine is so fun!

I want to improve my blog so I want your opinions! Just comment what you want to see more of: FOTD? More album reviews? More OOTDs? And I'll see how I can fit it all into a weekly schedule. :) Though I am broke so I can't keep doing beauty reviews all the time haha.

☆ Thank you once again and I hope you enjoy what's to come! ☆

4 Comentarios

  1. Congratulations! You definitely deserve those followers. Hoping you'll gain even more in the next two months ;) Love your blog loads. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much that means a lot and i'm very glad that you do :) x

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! :D

    I love your FOTD posts :) xx

    Little Miss Katy | UK Lifestyle & Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, I plan to do one once a week as a series, so hopefully you'll see more of my face hehe :)

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*