The 'Foggy Head and Nausea' Day


I had a fantastic post lined up yesterday but I never got round to posting it. Because I was the victim of the bug. *Ew* And so I lost a couple of followers, I don't want this to be a depressing post (though the pic fits the mood), but I hate for people to think I'm lazy and inactive because I can't be bothered. This little blog is my hobby and I wouldn't want anyone to think I was slacking. I'm just ill and I plan to do a proper post tomorrow when I'm better.

But seeing as I need time to recover today, I put together a little plan - and it might inspire you guys if you're ever ill.

1. Sleep
An obvious choice, and I feel it does help to revitalise you. Yesterday I slept for two hours and I certainly felt better, then I slept for 10 hours through till today. Ah bliss. And I plan to sleep for more.

2. Binge on Luxuries
That means ice cream (if you don't feel sick), tv shows, tumblr, reading and blogging. I plan to spend the afternoon snuggled under my blankets watching YouTube. (E.g. binging on Zoella's Vlogmas - because those were the first few videos I ever watched of hers and I fell in love aww)

3. Pamper Yourself
Take the opportunity to have a bath with that product you've been saving or paint your nails for Autumn. Don't go overboard - you don't want to make yourself feel worse. Me? I just want to soak in a bath tonight and revitalise for tomorrow. Also, let your skin breathe, cleanse your face and relax knowing you won't smudge or spread make-up anywhere.

4. Take Medication
I know I usually refuse to take anything as I like it to pass naturally. But I've been finding paracetamol has helped cure my nausea and headaches a little. I used to hate swallowing but if I don't think about it and just gulp them down with water its fine. But Lemsip and those weird drinks are my nemesis - like what even are they? *Shudders* But seriously, take anything that helps you to recover quickly.

--

I hope these four tips help you and I'll see you tomorrow with a lovely Album of the Month. :)

2 Comentarios

  1. Don't worry about having a day off if you need it lovely. Followers aren't everything and they fluctuate a lot anyway (i find) :)

    Great tips and I hope you feel better soon! xx

    Little Miss Katy | UK Lifestyle & Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for putting a positive spin on it and you're welcome :) x

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*