Photo Diary #2 | Snuggly Jumpers and Pizza

Hey guys x

Happy weekend to you all! I've finally broken up for half term so I was looking forward to today. :)



My lovely OOTD, I love this jumper so much and it's been featured before in an OOTD post. It's super snuggly and it has Mickey Mouse on! I teamed it up with my favourite leggings and it was basically a comfy outfit. Both items were from Primark.


I decided to go all out with my eyeshadow and did my signature orange and yellow combo. I say signature as I wore it all summer and I got loads of compliments. Both colours are from my Sleek V1 Brights palette.


My baes came round and we chilled and had pizza by adding our own toppings, and me keeping an eye on the time. And I had the best pizza ever and it gave birth to the ethos of pizza being life, as I was so happy haha.

It was also really nice to chill and chat away, as I don't feel alone and I know my friends are two of the few people I can trust. You know when they say you can count your true friends on one hand? I think that's so true!


We all had coffee and I thought this photo I took was very hipster and minimalist haha. If you don't have one of those Dolce Gusto coffee machines with the pods, then where have you been?! They're the best things ever and you can make any type of coffee.

Basically I didn't do much but I thought these photos were nice to share, and it's an average day of my weekend. It's so uneventful compared to other bloggers, but that's the way I like it.

Hope you all are having a fab weekend as well! xx

0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*