Dream Big, Go Far Or Just Have a Coffee

 
Hola, I returned back to school (sixth form) today which sucks, and I'm not in the mood. And I won't ever be till I leave in May haha. But I was kind of reflecting on what I wanted to do in the future. For me, an apprenticeship is a dream, and Uni could be for you, but there are other things I dream about that are not just about career choices. It could be a country to visit or a personal goal to achieve. You might be wondering why I included a coffee, well if you have no dreams then a coffee is nice to relax with and reflect on what you're happy with. (ps. the cheese toastie was amazing)
 
You know that saying 'Good things come to those who wait' and everyone added 'Or get up and do something to get it'. This such a cliché phrase, but it's so so true. If you don't work hard to save up for that trip you've wanted to go on for how many years, or get the grades you need to be qualified for the job you want. Whatever it is, I want 2015 to be the year we all achieve what we want - as a reader of mine, I want you all to stop dreaming and get out there and do it. *fist pump*
 
My dreams include:
 
- being happy in a job
- travelling
- being more happy (kind of like the resolution I had in a previous post)
- improving and establishing my blog (not necessarily as a brand but a place people feel happy to read)
 
I've applied to a few vacancies in the past week and they range across different markets. But I don't want to end up with nothing, and you can guess one of them was apprenticeship in Starbucks hehe. Also, finally going to America this year - yeah I said that already. This isn't much of an advice post, but a sort of push for myself and hopefully you guys too.
 
*Surprise Surprise* The song that I'm going to link below will hopefully brighten your day and spur you on to achieve your dreams. And it's not strictly about dreams, but I hope you enjoy it anyway. And again, it's by Marina, but she does the best songs and music anyway. :)
 
 
What are your dreams?
 

2 Comentarios

  1. I think you're so right! There's so many things I want to accomplish this year, and I'm starting to realize that I have to work really hard if I really want to achieve them (which I do).
    Ps: the coffee and toast look amazing! Yum..my mouth is watering just looking at the picture
    http://evatries.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked the post xx

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*