FOTD | Golden Eyes


-- Decided to go all 
Zoe today haha --

Hola guys, it's a good weekend so far, even though I've come down with a cold which sucks a lot. But I thought I would give you guys a nice FOTD... in my bathroom... What can I say? The lighting was so much better in there haha.

I decided to channel some Zoella, and I got inspired by her Autumn looks, and used my gold and brown from my Sleek Garden of Eden palette for my eyes. I did the base and the under eye in gold, and then went along the crease of my eye and the edges with the brown to create a nice effect. I've been loving this look a lot recently, and I also used my angled eyeliner brush to make eyeliner with a matte brown from my Au Natural palette. Sleek are amazing for these sorts of looks as their eye shadows are so pigmented - I don't need to tell you all about that again. Lastly, I teamed it up with my favourite dark berry lip: Rimmel Starry-Eyed. It's amazing and goes so well with my eyeshadow.

Sorry if you can't see the colours so well, but I promise they look amazing in real life. Have a good weekend everyone. xx

--

now playing: boom clap // charli xcx

2 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*