January Favourites


-- How did the month go by
so quickly like what --

It's the end of January already, how did that happen? I feel like it was only a couple of days ago it was New Year's Eve... But it's safe to say, I've discovered a whole lot of new favourites this month and they're all featured here! I've made new dreams and been immersed in my favourite artists as well as having the mission to broaden my beauty techniques and break away from mainstream magazines. With ELLE being the exception, because free Benefit Roller Lashes? Who wouldn't? I'll try to make this post as precises as possible so no one falls asleep, so bear with me haha.

Taylor Swift // 1989:
I cannot tell you how many times I've played this album this month. Ok, nearly every day and I swear I've never loved a pop album so much in my late teens. (Marina and the Diamonds being the exception) It's a right catchy album, the lyrics are so fresh and the music is a total break away from how she arrived on the scene all country. I just love Taylor now and I did a full review of the album here, she's also pretty hilarious on tumblr.

£9.99

MAC Matte Lipstick in All Fired Up:
I would have told you in the summer that the ultimate matte lip had to be Rimmel Kate Moss, and now I'm not so sure. That's because after getting this amazing product, I'm having doubts about my love for Rimmel - though I would still wear it. It's just this lovely pink/fuchsia shade from MAC just changes the game, it keeps my lips moisturized and applies amazingly well. And it smells too good to eat.

£15.50

Simple Deep Cleansing Face Mask:
After wasting a Lush face mask because I only used it twice and it went mouldy, and getting a serious allergic reaction to Superdrug's own brand, I went safe and got this. I use all their other products on my skin and I trusted that this would work, and it totally does. After cleansing, it's applied and left for three minutes, after washing off with hot water and using a toner, my skin looks amazingly fresh and clean. I love it, and it applies and dries really well, and truthfully I think it works better than Superdrug's. In your face.

£3.99

Oh Comely:
I got bored this month of Cosmopolitan, it's too aimed at older women and I miss my Company. *sniff* It wasn't until I saw London Callings post on this amazing publication, that I went for something different. It's a lovely minamilistic magazine about life, photography and people. The articles are creative and to the point and there's no jumble of adverts and photographs. I love it and to know more, I did a post on it here. Though, I may still buy ELLE, I feel posh when I read it haha.

£4.50

Maybelline Baby Lips Primer:
I've actually heard this isn't as good as the Benefit POREfessional, but I don't want to spend £25 on it right now. For now, this product is pretty good as a drug store product. It smooths my skin out and hides any pores - especially my infested nose ew. You don't need that much and you just apply it where needed. I would buy it again, but if you guys have any suggestions do leave a comment.

£7.99

Sleek Garden of Eden Eyeshadow Palette:
This is my new all time fave, I can take any two colours and create an amazing look. My current go to look is with the gold as the base and blend in one of the browns in to the crease and around the outside. As I always say, the colours are so pigmented and amazing quality for the price. The colours are especially beautiful for this time of year, and make a change from my Au Natural palette which is usually my A/W holy grail.

£7.99

What have you guys been loving this month?

--

now playing: lips are movin // meghan trainor

2 Comentarios

  1. I can't believe January is almost over - how did time actually go by this quickly?! Although I'm pretty sure I say this every month haha. I keep on seeing that Sleek palette on your blog and now I REALLY want it, it's so gorgeous. I have two sleek palettes already but I just want more!

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha *makes a billion more posts with the sleek palette* :) x

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*