Blogspiration


-- Think of this post as a sort of bloglovin 
benefits part two hehe --

Hola, I'm feeling much better today, so I'm writing a nice little post about my favourite blogs to read. I was actually going to do my January faves, but it seems as soon as I got all the stuff together, the sky turned into Mordor so that failed. So, enjoy this picture I got off Pinterest yay. Anyway, here's a few blogs that have kept me in a happy mood and inspired me to do what I do, links included. c:

I've just fallen head over heels in love with Louise's blog. I love the Motivational Monday posts and they really put me in the mood to work through the week. I also love her little beauty posts that pop up. Also her YouTube is the bomb may I add - does anyone say that in the blogging universe?

Their recipes and DIY projects look so fun to make and eat, though I don't have the time nor a money tree to get all the bits and bobs. But it's lovely to look at the photos, and have a little fantasy world where I can imagine that I have a house like them.

Not a well known blog, but I love her posts and photography and she has the kind of blog that you can just snuggle down with a hot chocolate in the evening and read through.

I love Victoria and her posts so much, she has such a range from beauty, lifestyle to fashion. If you haven't heard of her, where have you been?

What I love about this post is that it's all baking and a few bits of lifestyle. Aside from the amazing looking food, I love her style of writing and when I finish the most recent post, I just want to read more.

The last pick has to be Zoe, her hair is to die for and her posts are so cool and thought provoking. She's been one of my top three faves since day one, and I kind of want to dye my hair like hers.

These aren't all the blogs I love, there's loads more so I might do a part two in the future.

What blogs do you guys love?

--

now playing: price tag // jessie j

2 Comentarios

  1. I really love the look of Carrie's blog :) I've heard about a lot of these but never actually tried reading them - now's the time to start!

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Zoe's blog is one of my absolute faves, and yes her hair is to die for!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*