My Travel Bucket List


-- Oh, how I dream to
be above the clouds --

As I write this, I'm currently feeling poorly on my sofa and have just finished a binging session of Supernatural season 3. I know, I'm late. I also feel pretty frustrated with my foggy head, weird nose and extremely tired eyes. So, I'm writing this post to keep awake because I can't go to sleep or I won't be able to breathe haha. (And also just want to write a post, because being sick is sucky and boring) I was thinking about places I really want to go, some are in my bucket list already, and some should be added to their own list. Note that I do not want to spend all my time lounging on a beach or getting drunk and lazy there. I seriously just want to explore these places, take loads of photos and eat food. Enjoy reading the little list, and please excuse me about how stereotypical some are...

- LA
- New York
- Milan
- Cannes
- Paris
- Japan
- China
- Italy
- Santorini
- Amsterdam
- Australia

I'm sure I'll edit this post and change and edit things, but this is how it stands for now. My reasons are just that I think these are cool and beautiful places, and I think I would be here at 6pm still typing. Keeping it short and sweet haha.

What places are you guys dying to visit in your life?

--

now playing; i'm a ruin // marina and the diamonds

2 Comentarios

  1. aww i hope you feel better soon, but as a side note, theres nothing better than lying on the sofa with some good tv when youre feeling ill!! i love traveling so much, there are so many places in the world that id love to visit! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2015/01/i-love-peachy-passionfruit.html xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww yeah, I'm just dying to get on a plane now haha :D

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*