Book Review | Love, Tanya


-- I'm so proud of Tanya for publishing
this book - it's amazing --

I know what you're going to say, another youtuber/blogger with a book... But Tanya actually wrote this and went around to find someone who would publish it for her. Also it's safe to say that this book is not only enjoyable to read, but Tanya gets straight to the point with what's she's saying. I've been waiting for this book to come out since she announced it, and I managed to get it the Saturday before it's official release. Naughty Waterstones. It was £3 off, so I got it for £10 which was pretty good and it was a £10 well spent I think. The book comes in various parts including: Growing Up, Make-up Essentials, Skincare Essentials, Baking, etc. I particularly loved the photos that set them out and I think the photographer did a pretty good job, as Tanya looks stunning.

Tanya reveals how she grew up and how she became a youtuber, as well as giving tips on hair, beauty, fashion, etc. And I love her baking section as I found the cookies I made, so that saves me time from searching up the video each time I want to make them haha. I don't want to reveal too much, but you can honestly tell that this was written by her and most of the photos in the book are taken by her and from her videos and instagram. You feel as you read it, that she's put so much effort in to make it her own.

I haven't finished it and I don't want to read it from the start to finish, as I feel this is the kind of book that you can dip in and out from. I think this book would be for those who love to watch and read Tanya's blogs and videos. And I feel most beauty bloggers would know the tips and tricks she lists, but it might be interesting for them to see what she says.

Have you guys got it yet?

--

now playing; e.t // katy perry

2 Comentarios

  1. I saw this and wanted to get it, I'm just on a bit of a budget at the moment. I did have a flick through it in Waterstones and thought that the photos inside were so gorgeous :)

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally understand, and I agree :D

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*