Better Than Nivea? Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water

 
-- There's nothing better than having a
nice cleanser for the face --
 
I've seen a lot of good reviews about this bottle floating around, and it's handy I got it for half price from Boots. It's absolutely massive, and recommends 200 uses for 400ml, So far I've probably used it close to 50 times and it's getting closer to half way, so I don't really know if I'm using too much compared to what they think is. The good thing is that this contains no perfume and is dermatologically tested, which means this promoted goodness for my skin as I don't want to contaminate my skin any more when removing makeup and cleansing.
 
On application, I just put some on a cotton wool pad and rub it over my face to remove the makeup. Garnier say it contains micelles to remove makeup, but I don't think it generally works amazingly, it does remove a majority of the makeup, but I have to use another pad to get rid of the rest. (And the first pad is usually soaked) Unless, I'm the only one in the world who uses one pad for the face and that two pads is right. When I use a toner a little foundation still comes off, I don't want to end up scrubbing my face vigorously to get rid of makeup, so I'm a little disappointed because of what the brand promised but happy with the results it does give. Are you following me?
 
In comparison to the Nivea Cleanser and Toner, I do think this product is better and it does remove more makeup but I'm not entirely satisfied that it fully does the job. Will I buy it again? Probably, but considering I got it for half price, I wouldn't want to fork out £5 for it again and I'd rather get the Nivea product. Nivea, we can still be friends.
 
Have you guys tried the micellar water?
 
£4.99
 

7 Comentarios

  1. My sister absolutely loves this and everyone seems to be raving about it. I tried it and really loved it but it was on a day when I was wearing hardly any makeup so not really sure at how good it is at taking off makeup!

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha maybe it's because I do the whole hog with concealer, foundation, powder and a lot of eyeshadow :)

      Delete
  2. Nice Garnier!! Super nice post ;)
    Kisses from Spain.
    Xoxo, P.

    My Showroom




    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm currently using Clinique's Take The Day Off and it is amazing, but I simply can't afford it anymore because 20 dollars a bottle is really stretching it >_< I've been thinking of buying this, because it's cheaper. Thanks for the honest review <3
    xxx

    She Will Be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's ok, I'm glad you liked it :) x

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*