Photo Diary #6 | A Lot of Coffee

 
-- This week has been pretty
nice and relaxing --
 
The weekend is over, and it is Monday once again. Forget what everyone else says about feeling better because it's a new week and a new start, I'm feeling terrible and not so well. *snuggles up with a blanket a nice bar of chocolate* The weekend was actually relaxing, I'm not going to lie, I was practically sleeping when I revised and it's a miracle I remembered a few quotes from the other day... Here's a few moments that I enjoyed this weekend, and I'm going to include Friday, as I finish at 10:30 in the morning. Hooray for a one lesson day!
 
1. Going to Lush was nice, and looking at the Mother's Day range got me all excited, though that cream was expensive... But the cute blue nun caught my eye, aww what a cutie.
 
2. It was also a great ending to the week with amazing weather, and I couldn't resist a snapshot of these flowers by the station on the way home.
 
3. I went out on Saturday to my dad's golf club, the weather was amazing and I sat down with the parents and had a coffee. It involved a lot of chatting about the trip to America, and joking about the security checks haha.
 
4. I had a takeaway in the evening which was nice, and I do love my cheeseburger and chips. *mmm*
 
5. I felt good about my hat, and was trying to be all hipster and Connor Franta in this shot. I don't think it worked. If you don't know who he is, search 'connorfranta' in instagram, and you will soon understand.
 
6. I spent the whole weekend in between watching all the series of The IT Crowd. It is hilarious, I have never laughed so much in my life oh my. Comment if you've seen it, I'm yet to finish all the series as 4OD says some are 18, only two months to go damn.
 
7. I bought ELLE, as I've made it my monthly mag to buy, I used to by Cosmo but it really wasn't for me. It replaces my much beloved Company, and Oh Comely has disappeared, I can't find it anywhere now... I love ELLE anyway, and the fashion is so pretty, though expensive. And the articles are really inspiring! #TeamELLE (I also sat down with a coffee to read it, from my lovely coffee machine)
 
How was your weekend guys?
 
 

0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*