3 TV Shows You Need To Watch This Summer



-- It's nearly summer so it's time to get addicted 
to the must see shows --

When May ends and June rolls around, it's guaranteed if you're a student that after exams there's going to be some free time to play with. And that's when the fabulous TV shows come about, there's plenty of seasons to watch and excuses to order pizza and lie around in pajamas if your friends are busy. So, I've compiled a little list of shows that I love and you need to check out...

Supernatural:
Now, I'm only on season four but it's amazing and I've even watched a series in two days. It's not your average horror show, as you might have seen on tumblr, there's so much more to it than that. Plus you've got some hilarious moments. Without giving too much away, because apparently I'm pretty good at that, it's about two brothers Sam and Dean who are hunters and hunt down supernatural beings that harm people. Hence the name of the show, it's soo good you guys should try it out if you love a little spooky, funny and gore.

Sherlock:
I've seen all of them so far, and if you don't know about this amazing British drama that's packed with legendary actors, then where have you been? It's a captivating murder drama and it's incredibly gripping and British. I love the format of it and Benedict and Martin are amazing alongside each other. They're long episodes, but three to every series so you should be caught up in no time if you decide to venture in.

2 Broke Girls:
Now this is a light-hearted comedy and is about, as the title says, two broke girls who are trying to save up money to open a business. It has Kat Dennings from Thor in *hell yeah* and it's a lovely break from all the seriousness of life. I love watching this when it comes on E4 and I should really invest in the DVDs.

If you want me to do reviews of TV shows that I start watching, do comment below. x

2 Comentarios

  1. I need to get back into Supernatural again (I have a massive crush on one of the brothers haha). Completely agree with you on Sherlock, it's so good!

    vvnightingale.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*