The Great Things About Blogging


-- A summary of the joys of the 
blogging world --

Firstly, hi, I've changed my blog name. I didn't change the URL because I was still a little scared of what was going to happen so it's a little like Zoella's old blog. Her URL was schoee but her blog name was Zoella. I hope you like it, and let's get started!

I've been a blogger for over a year, and there's so many great things that captivate and excite me about the world of blogging. I have my definite favourite bloggers and my love of photographing products and items for my blog posts. So, much like my '10 Reasons to Be Happy' post, I'm going to do one about blogging. Because (1.) I have no new products to use, and the one that I do have, I want to test thoroughly this time before writing about it, and (2.) I don't want to write anything too heavy right now because of upcoming exams. *Eek*

1.  You get to know what's the latest in the beauty world

2. You can admire other blog themes and wish you had the money for them

3. You can write what ever you want and it can even be a job

4. You can change your header whenever you want

5. Everyone loves life and blog tip posts

6. You can live off food blogs forever because their recipes are so healthy

7. You become wiser on how to manage your blog

8. It's an epic hobby to talk about

9. If it's your job, you get amazing opportunities

10. And most importantly, you can connect with other bloggers have a your own little group of blogger friends

I wouldn't say I have friends, but there are some kind and beautiful mutuals on here, so here's a shout out to you guys xx

4 Comentarios

  1. I agree with number 10 the most, the blogging community is so lovely and you meet so many great people!

    vvnightingale.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I probably should have put that as number one because it's one of the main reasons why I've kept blogging

      Delete
  2. I'm so glad me and my friends started the blog together. It's one of the best things that's ever happened to me.
    Aleeha xXx
    www.halesaaw.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's lovely, it's pretty cool when two people enjoy doing it together

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*