There's Going To Be Big Changes Around Here...


-- First thing's first, I'm the realest... 
Sorry, I had to... --

I bet you're wondering, what the hell is going on? You've made so many changes I can't keep up! Yes, I'm sorry for that but I love love love change on my blog and I always want to keep you guys interested. It's safe to say I've grown up a lot, like 50mph a lot. I don't feel like I'm the same person I was a year ago and I kind of cringe at how bad my blog posts were when I first started. *shudders*

And to the main point, my URL, it doesn't feel like me or define who I am anymore. And I don't like it. I'm doing what other bloggers have done, and just change their URL. And it's going to be: franalibi.blogspot.co.uk

It's the same as my instagram, and I feel like this makeover will make me feel a whole lot better. And there's a number of reasons why:

1. People think my name is Anna

2. My name is Francesca

3. The name feels so much more personal and easy to relate to me

4. I don't even like Boho style anymore - and I didn't even wear it

So, that's cleared up, I'm going to leave this post under my current URL till late this afternoon, so you guys can read it and maybe comment your thoughts. And then I will have to contact Bloglovin' and tell them to transfer you guys over. Yay.

Have a good day guys xx

0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*