FOTD | Rose Gold Copper


-- Here's a peek at what I'm wearing during the 
warmer summer months --

I haven't done a face of the day post in absolutely ages, and the last one wasn't a proper one. But today I thought why the hell not show you guys what I've been wearing... The key component to this look was obviously the eyeshadow. Nowadays I tend to bring attention to my eyes rather than my lips, so I decided to wear a more muted pink lipstick which is Rose Tweed from Bourjois. 

The eyeshadow is from the Sleek Original Palette which includes some gorgeous glittery shades. I actually did a post on it here.  And you'll see that the shade I use is called Penny Farthing. Very appropriate. I love it as it reminds me of everything rose gold and coppery and it's warm tones are perfect for the summer, and also the autumn if you really liked it. (Which just to put it out there, I do!)

I also don't wear much eyeliner anymore, and that's purely because (1.) I can't be bothered now and (2.) I like my eyes without the eyeliner added. To finish off the look, I added a muted pink blush which is Soap and Glory's Love At First Blush, and it has shimmery bits in, so it's a must to complete my look.

To put it simply, think muted pink tones and bold metallic eyeshadows and boom!

What look do you guys love wearing in the summer months?

0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*