The Sunday Summary #3


-- Happy Sunday everyone, here's a lovely relaxed post 
to help you kick your feet up and chill --

This week has been really relaxing and it was good to catch up with friends and finally get stuck into baking. I also finished my 500 page book of The Time Traveler's Wife yesterday - it's one of my favourite books of all time and I actually did a review on it this week here. Here's a little summary of my week in four photos. I think after I'm going to start another book and daydream about the succulents I could buy on Tuesday next week...

Iced Coffee Chats:
On Thursday I met up with a couple of friends in Cafe Nero and it was probably one of my favourite coffee trips ever. I got a plain iced coffee which was £2.70 and it was a refreshing change from the syrupy concoctions in Starbucks. We talked about everything that's happened after we finished sixth form and it I would love to do something like that again. So if any of my friends are reading this, then this is a good idea.

London trips:
A stereotypical picture of the London Eye is necessary when you've made a trip to London with another friend - pictured below the London Eye. We walked around, talked a lot and I had another Caramel Coffee Jelly. *grins cheesily* I love these sorts of days and I love my friend a lot, so a week meeting up with three amazing friends is what I needed. Even though it was cloudy, it didn't really dampen our moods and there were still lots of tourists around.

Baking:
I baked for the first time in a while and I made a summery elderflower drizzle cake, it tasted amazing on the second day and it was probably one of the easiest recipes. I wrote a post on it here if you want to give it a try. 

What have you guys been up to this week?

0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*