What I've Been Loving #1


-- A little post sharing with you guys what 
has been my attention as of late --

You can't really class this as a monthly favourites as I've done won already and I wouldn't put these in one of those posts. I was inspired by Hearting and her 'Currently' series. So I thought I would write this and tell you guys what I've been loving.

Yankee Candles:
I bought the 'Beach Holiday' candle a couple of months ago as part of a birthday present to myself with a voucher. It smells like and reminds me of summer and I've yet to light it, but I'm kind of scared because I've never lit a match before. But I do like sniffing it, and it makes a pretty book end.

Succulents:
I've been searching for succulents for ages. I love the two I have right now, but I really want to expand my collection. I'm not having much luck finding the ones I want, but I do love looking at them on tumblr and pinterest.

Netflix:
I've become obsessed as soon as my aunt lent me her account. I've gone through loads of films and I'm halfway season two of PLL and I couldn't be happier. I finally understand why everyone is obsessed with this service of glorious moving pictures.

Lip Scrubs:
Trying to look after lips is hard, so that's why I've been loving my Lush Lip Scrub in Mint Julips. I use this before putting on my lip balm or lipstick so my lips feel extra soft.

What have you guys been loving lately?


0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*