Zoella Tutti Fruity | Foam Sweet Foam Review


-- Want something different to jazz up your 
bath? Then pick up this! --

Essentially consider this a part three of my review of Zoella's new product range - Tutti Fruity. In fact you can read the previous two reviews here and here. I happily picked up the shower gel/bath foam for £3.50 as I was seriously impressed with the other products and I am just generally a huge fan of Zoe. By now you all know that the scent is very sweet and fruity and I think that's what makes it a perfect product for the summer.

This product in the range in particular is actually really moisturising for a shower gel which I was quite surprised with. I squirted a load into a luke warm bath the other day and it actually created a whole mountain of bubbles in the space of 5 minutes. That's the kind of thing I'm looking for. You'd think from smelling from the bottle, the scent would be strong and sickly sweet in the bath, but it mellows down and creates a refreshing aroma.

If you're looking for a change, then I think this would be the product for you. It might not last as long as the other gel in the original range, but it sure will be worth the use!

Do you guys like any products from Zoe's range?

2 Comentarios

  1. The products look amazing! I still haven't tried any though x

    Phoebe | Phoebe’s Diaries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they do, and you totally should! i suggest trying the scrub first, I was most excited for that!

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*