What I'm Addicted To On Netflix...


-- This basically sums up a Friday night before the 
weekend when you binge on TV shows and pizza --

Happy Friday y'all! I thought I might do the kind of post that everyone on the internet considers is what makes a Friday night appropriately bearable along with the company of the boyfriend, pet or a takeaway of Domino's or Nando's. (Or all three) I'm talking about the one and only Netflix. I'd like to say in advance my aunt kindly lets me use her account which I am forever grateful for - because I'm an internet addicted teen. There I admitted it. I've been watching a couple of TV shows and a few old school movies, I won't go into great detail as I'm sure everyone's raving about them already, but here's a general list of what I'm currently enjoying along with my bar of Cadbury's chocolate...

Heathers - One of the classics, about three Heathers, it's pretty old but it's gold

Clueless - I first watched it when I was about 11 or 12, and I've fallen in love all over again (I also bought a shirt from Primark because of  the famous phrase - Ugh As If!)

Pretty Little Liars - You knew it was coming... I'm on season 3, hooked and I need to catch up asap

Orange is the New Black - One of my new favourites, and I'm nearly on season three yay

Artifact - A documentary about my favourite band 30 Seconds to Mars being sued - its breathtakingly sad but also eye-opening

God Help The Girl - A beautiful indie musical about three people trying to make it in music, I love the story line and it also has Olly from Years and Years in 

Fresh Meat - It's a pretty funny TV show, if inappropriate at times haha

Palo Alto - I only watched this because of Emma Roberts and it's an indie coming of age film, the videography is amazing and it has Nat Wolff off Paper Towns in

Girl, Interrupted - Now one of my favourite films of all time it's beautiful and has every actor/actress that I love in it

That's it, I won't list everything I watch or we'll be here till Monday, but you generally get the idea of what I love watching. Have a good Friday guys. xx


6 Comentarios

  1. I just watched the last episode of PLL where they reveal who A is but don't worry I won't spoil it for you! I love Clueless, it's such a good film x

    vvnightingale.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going as fast as I can, I just started season 4 :'D

      Delete
  2. I was so addicted to PLL now I don't know what to do until January haha x

    Phoebe | Phoebe’s Diaries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'll be in the same position soon haha

      Delete
  3. I love Clueless as well, I was really disappointed with who A turned out to be lol. Great post my favourite programme at the minute has to be Teen Wolf xx
    http://www.confessionsofateenageblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. teen wolf has never attracted me but update: I'm nearly on season 5 aaah

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*