Chapter 2


-- Reflecting on what exciting things are to come --

This time last year, if you can remember, I wrote a load of posts saying how I'm having a difficult time getting through Year 13. I'm not going to lie, I enjoyed Business Studies but I started to loath English Literature. I dreaded every day and let's not talk about it now.

But I've finished sixth form and I can say I'm in a much better place. I'm still partly looking for an apprenticeship, but I've reached a milestone that I'm really proud about. I'm looking forward to the future and here's a summary of what's going down right now...

  • Close friends and family already know this, but I'm telling you here that I am now working in Lush for the Christmas period. Typing it here in this post is surreal... I'm so excited to start next week, and I'm already planning and researching on as many products that I haven't tried yet. Apart from blogging, I was starting to get super bored at home, so I'm ready to jump head first into this amazing lifetime experience.
  • I feel I'm growing into my blog. Sounds weird? Yeah. But this blog, my baby, has helped me to find myself and I feel not only can I be more consistent, but I can also expand my creativity in terms of the content. Yay.
  • I've taken up photography again! The next trip after Brighton will be to Shoreditch with a friend or my mum. I'm super excited and I already have a hipster outfit planned.
  • Having freedom now is amazing, I don't have homework, I can go out whenever I'm free and my life is just beginning, it's so exciting!
  • It's also Autumn, my favourite time of the year. I'm ready to get cosy with blankets, hot chocolate and watching YouTube with the fairy lights on. And it's three months till Christmas!
I hope you liked reading what's been going on, as this is my blog after all. If there's anything exciting happening for you, please comment below, I'd love to hear about it! :)



0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*