The Sunday Summary #11


-- This week was super busy but involved a lot
of books, interiors and photography --

Happy Sunday guys! It's safe to say that I'm exhausted. I've finally reached season five of Pretty Little Liars, reached over halfway of my book and bought a lot of magazines and books. I hope the week ahead brings a lot more exciting things, but this is what I've been loving this week. I'm also changing up this post a bit, I'll no longer be making a separate post about my YouTube video, I'll just pop it in at the end in this post from now on hehe.

Book Haul:
On Wednesday I went into Waterstones with one mission, to buy loads of books. I actually managed to find last year's Bake Off book which I was ecstatic about - scones, brownies and everything else here I come! I also picked up the paperback version of Girl Online - reasons being I need a paperback copy for travelling. There was also The Night Circus and Lena Dunham's Not That Kind Of Girl. I actually prefer paperbacks so I've been waiting for it to come out in that edition. If you haven't noticed, I really love books, and even after a recent bookshelf spring clean I still have loads haha.

Photography:
I've been really happy about the quality of my new Canon and in my new photography series post, you guys seemed to want more. You actually made my day and I can't wait for that trip down to Brighton as I have loads of ideas of how I want to show Brighton to you!

Pizza:
Last Sunday me and the family went for a Pizza Express for a family celebration. I went for the new Margherita Bufala which is a super thin (quite like a wafer) and massive pizza with fresh tomatoes, basil and buffalo mozzarella. It was amazing and delicious and I fed my love for pizza. It's new because Pizza Express has turned 50, so get down there if my picture is doing it for you haha.

Interiors and Blogging:
So, not only did Zoella (Zoe) relaunch her blog into a design that I'm absolutely loving so much right now, but I also bought another interior magazine. It's Living etc. and I only got it because the interiors looked incredible and were worth staring at for a good few minutes while I absentmindedly finished off a bar of chocolate. Yeah, it's £4.10 and everything in there apart from a giraffe is super expensive. *sighs*

YouTube:
The latest video this week is my current favourites. I really couldn't wait for the end of September, so here's what I've been loving so far. I did mention that I went back to my phone, but thanks to a friend I've worked out how to use my Canon and phone to edit the video. Yay. Have a good weekend and enjoy! x



2 Comentarios

  1. I've been loving your photography posts too! Hope you had a good week.

    Jess
    myblogjessica.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*