Benefit They're Real! Tinted Eyelash Primer



-- Prime your eyes with a best selling range --

Exactly one year ago today, I did a post about the Benefit They're Real Push Up Liner. And now today I'm writing about another new product from the ever expanding They're Real range - the tinted eyelash primer!

This one came free with ELLE as well - they're literally the best magazine for freebie samples. And I was ready to put this to the test alongside my current favourite mascara, the Maybelline Lash Sensational. First up, it's brown tinted so it's perfect for my eyes and I was actually surprised at how easily my eyelashes separated on application. Probably because of how straight the wand is haha.

And then I applied on the mascara and it went on really easily and didn't look too clumpy. Not that it is normally, but after the use of this primer, my mascara looked much more separated and defined rather than thick and plump. I quite like both looks, but with the primer, it gives it a much more expensive feel.

The primer isn't out yet as I went into Benefit yesterday and there was none there, but you can go grab a copy of the December ELLE issue and give it a try yourself. If you do, do let me know in the comments what you think. I can't really compare it to other eyelash primers, but it is worth that extra step before applying the mascara.

What do you guys think of the Benefit They're Real range?


4 Comentarios

  1. I've never used an eyelash primer, but if there's any way to start it'd be with a Benefit freebie! It definitely sounds interesting!
    Laura x FloraLooTwo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never heard of an eyelash primer before this issue, but it's certainly a good product

      Delete
  2. I struggled to get along with They're Real it was a bit clumpy for me - but I'll have to pick up Elle and give this a go!

    Lucy | www.foreverseptemberr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to see a blog post on it if you do!

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*