What I Got For Christmas 2015


-- Oh look at the goodies!... --

Happy Boxing Day guys! I hope you had a lovely day yesterday and you received everything you wished for. As you're reading this, I'll be at work battling through the sale rush as everyone grabs the last Christmas products at Lush. (I'm waiting till the day after to treat myself to a load of all year round bath bombs) Anyway, here's a little post of what I got for the big day - it's a lovely list, and I don't know if I'll film a video or not for my YouTube, but here they are on my blog!

Pug Calender 2015
Pug Socks
Mini Yankee Candle in Soft Cotton and Candle Holder
John Lewis Makeup Bag
Three Boots Vouchers coming to £50
OPI Nail Paints
New Look Nail Paints
Possibility Bath Scrub and Bath Salts
Cadbury Heroes
Guylian Chocolates
MAC lipsticks in Snob and Rebel
Marina and the Diamonds London Palladium Tickets
Eyelash Curlers
Money

I'm so grateful for everything I got and because the concert was at the beginning of my month, I'm so happy my parents bought me the pug calendar, socks and candle as stocking fillers aw aw. I'm also super happy about the lipsticks and nail paints - basically everything so look forward to reviews of them in the New Year!! :)

What did you guys get for Christmas?

6 Comentarios

  1. You got some lovely presents - I love the pug calendar, so cute!

    Lucy | www.foreverseptemberr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you! I hope you had a lovely day Lucy :3 x

      Delete
  2. This is such an adorable list! Hope you had a lovely christmas x
    Minae ♥ MinaekeiLatest Blog Post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! and I hope you did too x

      Delete
  3. Aw Merry Christmas!! You got some really pretty items, those Mac lipsticks look amazing!! :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you and I hope you had a lovely Christmas!

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*