The Ultimate Christmas Eve Pamper Evening


-- So here it is, Merry Christmas! --

Firstly, I would like to wish you, my beautiful readers a very merry christmas as I won't be doing a post tomorrow unlike last year. So, I'll be seeing you all again on Boxing Day with a little prezzie haul! I can't believe the year has gone by so so quickly, I think I've been too engrossed in my shifts at Lush that the months have disappeared. Today is Christmas Eve, so I'm planning to make the most of it. I bought a box of Celebrations this morning for tonight after spending some time with myself.

And that's what this post is, to talk you all through my Christmas Eve pamper evening, and hopefully give you all some inspiration as well. Because we all need to be relaxing and treating ourselves before the big day with the family. So let's begin...

001: Cleansing:
What would a pamper evening be without starting it with some cleansing? I always use my Garnier Micellar Water followed with Lush's Let The Good Times Roll cleanser. Though before spraying on my favourite Lush Tea Tree Toner Water, I'm going to be using my new Mask of Magnaminty face mask to perk up my skin and help eliminate those pesky tiny little spots that aren't really spots. (Sorry for the imagery...)

002: Bath Time:
I saved the gingerbread bath blaster from Bomb Cosmetics for tonight and I'm really excited. I mean look at the cute little gingerbread man? I live for gingerbread lattes from Starbucks at this time of year so I decided to make my bath just as festive, I'm also going to finish off the Five Gold Rings bubble bars from Lush as a girl needs bubbles in a bath. And because it's Christmas I deserve twice as many. Then I'll use Ocean Salt to exfoliate and make my skin nice and smooth for the evening - I really love this because of the avocado in it. And finally, I'll use Philosophy's Christmas Cookie to give myself a clean and smell even more like a baked festive treat.

003: The Cosy Part:
Once I've used Zoella's Madly Creamy Dreamy Lotion, I'll pop on my cosy pj's and dressing gown and head down to the living room. My parents usually have the fire going and the Christmas tree lights will be on. Tomorrow's nail colour is Barry M's Sparkling Ruby because it's super pretty and festive and I'm too scared to use the Elegant Touch nails that I bought. Oops. I'll then have the traditional box of festive chocolates (It always has to be Celebrations) next to me and while I'm tucking it, I'll either be finishing off a festive read or watching a film like Elf or The Grinch. After a few hours, I'll head to bed and finish off the pamper evening with Zoella's Wonder Hand hand cream as it's my favourite so far!

And that's all I do on a lovely pamper evening. Especially now it's raining, you'd want to feel all cosy inside to be honest. Once again, have a lovely Christmas and I'll see you soon xx

Are you planning a pamper evening tonight?

2 Comentarios

  1. This sounds so lush and amazing! Wishing you a Merry Christmas<3 <3 <3
    xxx
    She Will Be

    ReplyDelete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*