The Many Songs That Made My Year


Feat. only the best

Aside from social media - and of course this blog. Listening to music is what I enjoy the most.

While on the bus, in the car, in my room, waiting for friends, just chilling.

It's defined moments, created memories, been my companion in lonely times and is just the soundtrack to my life.

Wow. That kind of got a bit deep...

But it only seemed right to create a post in recognition of the songs that made my 2018. (Aaaaaaay what's up the 1975??)

And maybe you guys will find some new favourites too - or just agree that I have good music taste. Lol.

As always, I'll leave links to the youtube videos (because I'm not on that spotify bandwagon yet) with the songs so you guys can create your own playlists.

001: fireworks / first aid kit
002: baby / clean bandit ft. marina
003: when i kissed the teacher / mamma mia (hwga)
004: no tears left to cry / ariana grande
005: loyal to me / nina nesbitt
006: mantra / bring me the horizon
007: rescue me / thirty seconds to mars
008: popular / wicked the musical
010: the hype / twenty one pilots
011: noises / pale waves
012: from now on / the greatest showman
013: we appreciate power / grimes
014: freazy / wolf alice
015: cherry / lana del rey

--

What songs made your 2018?

Follow

6 Comentarios

  1. Music can be such a powerful highlight in daily living. I was a bit obsessed with SZA in 2018.
    https://www.nancyugo.com/2019/01/bullet-journal-or-planner.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is powerful! I agree xx

      Delete
  2. I was obsessed with Ariana Grande's new album, and No Tears Left to Cry is still one of my faves xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her music is definitely warming to me but I’m still not sure about some of the tracks on there... x

      Delete
  3. YAS Marina! I live for her and can't wait for her new stuff. This last year, I really got into the bands Creeper and Hellions.

    Rachel || http://anotherstationanothermile.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saaaaaaame! Bring on her first single of 2019! And they sound interesting, I'll give them a listen xx

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*