Twenty Eighteen {My Year In Review}


Looking back on a sweeeet year

It's the last day of 2018.

WTF.

And ya girl feels finally well enough to do one last blog post before we wave 'au revoir' to another year...

A lot of people are talking about what goals they've achieved, but mine is going to just be a little photo diary of aaaaall the lovely highlights from the year!

So with enough rambling - because if I keep going then we'll be well into 2020 loool - let's get into this. WOO.



001: a bright and bubbly career:

If you guys didn't know already. I work for Lush. And what an INCREDIBLE year it's been for me with the company. I've had soooo much fun playing and showing products to customers, learning new things, dressing up, doing social media.

And most importantly: figuring out where I want to take my career next.

Let's hope 2019 offers aaaaall of that and more...


002: slaying with style:

Twenty eighteen was the year I made the cutest patch jeans, indulged in a pair of the most amazing docs from lazy oaf for my 21st birthday aaaaand made my first ever monki purchase.

Now I know what I LOVE, the past twelve months meant I could be myself, wear what I want and also pose for photos for instagram in these fab outfits.

003: my twenty first birthday *cries* :

Talking about my birthday. This was the big one for me. I thought I would cry because I couldn't believe I was turning 21.

I still feel 16 if I'm honest.

But I took the week off, and it was the best week eveeeeeer. I had an amazing cake, plenty of pizza, saw my favourite people to celebrate, really relaxed and saw a musical I've wanted to see for years. (More on that later)

It was just the best. And you can see the whole photo diary here.

004: frieeeends:

I love my pals. And it's always special when we have time to meet up, catch up and take instagrams together.

Because everyone's always so busy, these are my favourite days and we have so much fun. I'm so lucky to have the people I do in my life.


005: summer times in brighton:

After my birthday, the next exciting event was of course the Brighton trip with one of my close friends. We had soooo much fun playing crazy golf, eating chips and ice cream and exploring the lanes.

Brighton is by far one of my fave ever cities and having two days there was the true highlight of the summer. I can't wait to go back eeeeek.

Check out the full photo diary here!

006: the queen marina's window (and music):

In Autumn, Marina Diamandis - my queen - collabed with Heal's to create a dressing room window.

I visited it and it was BEAUTIFUL.

She then released a song with Clean Bandit. If you haven't heard it yet, it's called 'Baby' and it's so good.

I just have whole new appreciation for her and how she creates such amazing visuals through costumes, and music.

(Also the 1975 have killed it this year. I'm dead.)

007: there's nothing like show business:

This year I went to see 30 Seconds To Mars in concert. Whom I've loved since 2010 and it was the best night eveeeer.

But I say that about every concert haha.

And then for my birthday, I saw Wicked. OMMMMGGGGGGG.

Both were amazing and are what I live for.

Forget night clubs and bars. Concerts and musicals are where it's at kids.

008: feeling pretty and witty with beauty:

I feel like my makeup game drastically improved this year.

I mastered the cut crease, a little blending and experimented with more colours and looks.

New brands came into my possession from bleach london to glossier. And I've found new favourites.

2018 was just so fun with this side of things and I'm ready to throw my money at more products.



009: did someone say food?:

Last, but by no means least. Food.

I had some amazing things and were all full of great taste.

I tried cafe miami for the first time, went back to my faves yorica froyo and peggy porschen and indulged in loads of my favourite food of aaaaall.

Pizza.

Nom nom nom.

What have been your highlights of 2018?

Follow

2 Comentarios

  1. This was so lovely Fran, you got up to so many amazing things! It sounds like it's so fun to work at Lush, I certainly wouldn't mind working there!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I’m so happy you enjoyed it! Working for Lush is amazing! :) x

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*