The What I Got For Christmas 2018 Haul


Aaaall the pretty goodies

I'm like the NOSIEST person alive if I'm being compleeeetely honest.

When it hits Boxing Day, everyone and their dog uploads a 'what I got for christmas' post/video. And I live for it.

So it only seemed right for me to do my own, just to help feed your need to want to know what other people get.

In no way am I bragging, but I do love to look back at my own content and relive the happy memories. And that's why I'm here typing up this post ~ I also have my haul video linked at the end.

Without further ado, here it is...

the body shop peppermint candy set
money
a cute apron
a little pug (not real lol)
chocolate
panettone
christmas yankee candles
skinnydip bag and purse
lush community favourite bath bombs
secret santa presents
shopping bag


What did you guys get for Christmas?

Follow

8 Comentarios

  1. I also got a skinnydip bag for Christmas, I love the one you received. I hope you had a lovely Christmas!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wooo yay! The funny thing is, I bought it as a Christmas present to myself hahaha... And I did thank yoooou! <3

      Delete
  2. Christmas Yankee Candles are the best! And also chocolates of course. There are some little things like this that I love receiving every Christmas!

    Julia x
    Last Post: Tips for a Cosy Home Day | https://juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/12/lifestyle-perfect-cosy-home-day.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are! The Christmas Memories scent is for suuuure one of my favourites :)

      Delete
  3. I just love getting candles and bath/body products during Christmas! I think my favorite present I got for Christmas is a Crosley record player :)

    www.lifeslittlemusings.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow that’s amazing! I would love a record player but I would have no where to keep it nor the records haha x

      Delete
  4. Looks like you got so many amazing goodies! Love the homeware items your Secret Santa got you😊. You can never go wrong with Lush products either, I made a huge order from their sale actually and it has just arrived!

    We didn't really exhange a lot of gifts this year as we didn't want to get anything unnecessary for anyone. I ended up getting a pair of fuzzy socks - which I love, I use them all the time when it's cold - and quite some books! I'm doing a gift swap with a friend from America though and we both love makeup so I think I might get some makeup bits from her I'm not able to get in here and I'm very excited about that 😁 xx

    Anu | Based On blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love fuzzy socks omg! And the gift swap you’re doing sounds so cute! <3

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*