Christmas At Peggy Porschen


All festive pink aesthetics

It is OFFICIALLY Christmas guys! WHAT THE HECK??

Weeeeell, it's Christmas Eve but I won't be posting anymore until after the big day sooo before we get into this wonderfully festive post, I want to wish you guys aaaall the warmest wishes and love for the day!

(I'm super duper excited you see...)

As part of my vlogmas/blogmas, I wanted to take ALL the photos when I went with a friend to Peggy Porschen last week. And what better way than to finish of this year's blogmas with a bang, than by sharing the photos with you guys??

I'll also link the vlog at the end, but as you can see, my whole aesthetic was basically to be a walking Lazy Oaf rainbow. And I think I totally matched the Peggy Porschen vibe with this!


Of course upon arrival we had to opt for the seats outside ~ because that's where the best decoration and lighting is for photos! And in our order we both got cappuccinos. (with snowflakes on aaaah) I got a dark chocolate truffle layer cake slice while my friend got lemon and raspberry.

And let me tell you, if you've not seen my previous PP posts. These layer cake slices are sooo delicious and moist that they melt in your mouth.

Totally worth the £6 price tag.

If you also can't indulge in posh cake at Christmas, then when can you?


If you're also wondering where my bag is from, it's from Skinnydip London and it's so wintery and cute I loooove it. I'm so happy I made the impulse purchase and it went so well with the photos I took haha.

And now scroll on for the rest of the festive photos. (And accidental photobomb and me being my happy and gloriously self indulgent with poses blogger self lol)






How are you spending your Christmas Eve?

Follow

4 Comentarios

  1. It looks so magical at Christmas, ahh! I can't believe I've never visited, I really must!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It always is! And you totally should, the next best time is around spring when they have the bee hives and flowers xx

      Delete
  2. Woweee that cake looks incredible! I've never been to Peggy Porcschen but I feel like it's a bloggers rite of passage, so I'm gonna need to soon!

    Becca / becc4

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly it’s the best cake I’ve ever had out - and it should be expected for the price haha! And yes it’s true!! I was first introduced to it by a fellow blogging friend and now I’m going with all my other friends haha x

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*