New Festive Room Touches (Kinda)


A Christmas bedroom wonderland

I consider myself the NOSIEST person alive. If anything remotely happens/someone uploads a confession video/room tour/what's in my bag/ect... I'm there.

So, it only seemed right to create this festive interiors post for blogmas of all the new homeware bits I picked up for my room for the Christmas season. (See my haul of when I bought other bits here) And then I can feed your nosiness too!

Because I understand the need to know things - like what people have in their rooms.

Leeeet's get into it shall we?? As there's some cute new little pieces to show you!


FIRSTLY! Let's talk about this little guy! He's a cute moose - and I got him from Primark for a mere £6.00! I KNOW! I bought him to put on my shelf, that didn't work out. So now he graces my bed which I think is actually even better. I haven't named him yet, so please leave me suggestions in the comments!!


You really can't go wrong with a Christmas themed candle. Especially a candy cane scented one from TK Maxx. It smells so sweet and fresh - but not the sickly kind - and it's beautifully strong in scent when lit! Plus the packaging design is super cute - amiright?


Not a new piece... but I just reeeeaaally love the decorations on my tree. So let's take a moment...


And lastly, these little Christmas tree style fairy lights adorn my shelf and I LOVE them! They're warm lighted, on a wire and just look quite festive. And for only £2.50 from Primark, it's a pretty good buy. I highly recommend grabbing these as they also make great props for flatlays!

I just love how festive my room is now, and I can't wait to add more bits next year. :)

Have you guys bought any cute new festive homeware?

Follow

4 Comentarios

  1. The candy cane candle looks gorgeous!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaaand it smells gorgeous too! It was an absolute steal at around £4 too!

      Delete
  2. The fairy lights look so cute and festive! I love them. I really like seeing what other people's bedrooms are like haha, it gives me inspiration!

    Julia x
    Last Post: The Best Christmas Spots in London | https://juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/12/christmas-best-festive-spots-in-london.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do! I'm so happy I impulse purchased them when I did haha

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*