The Best Festive Places You Can Drag (Or Invite) Your Friends To


Days of festive adventures

Apart from wrapping presents, decorating the house, getting the food and even the tree in. I'm sure we can all agree that the other best part of December is all the days out where you live to experience all the magic of the season!

I'm talking markets, fairs, coffee shops, department stores.

And there's nothing better than going with pals!

As I live in London, I'll be giving you guys a few ideas for where's the best places in the city to go.

So read on...

001: winter wonderland:
I mention this one eveeery year, but what's better than going on the best rides, having overpriced food and looking at all the cute market stalls. While also posing next to the amazing decorations? And friends just make it better. Imagine the cute group photos while on the big wheel??

002: liberty london:
You and your pals can make a mental wishlist of all the homeware you want to get but can't afford. Drool over the chocolate boxes, makeup and most importantly the Christmas shop. If you're feeling cheeky, you can buy a decoration... But between you and me, I mainly go there for taking photos - and posing in front of the flowers outside. I mean who doesn't?

003: your local christmas markets:
If you don't want to go anywhere too busy, why not stay local and pick up some presents with friends. There's bound to be some unique things, hot chocolate on offer, or you can round it off with a trip to Starbucks. Toffee nut latte anyone?

004: lush oxford street:
Of course include Oxford Street itself and the other department stores. But there's nothing like Lush Oxford Street. Especially at this time of year! For one, it's mahoosive, and two you can probably get some exclusives - and you on your friends can get some hands on Christmas demos if you ask!

005: peggy porschen:
Or any other coffee shop that goes all out with the decorations! But Peggy is the BEST. Let's be real. My soul might leave my body when I buy a slice of cake and coffee for £13. But it's worth it for the experience and being each others photographers for the photo-shoots.

Where do you like to go with friends at this time of year?

Follow

6 Comentarios

  1. Funnily enough I really don't like Winter Wonderland haha, I just find it overhyped and way too expensive for what it is. Liberty though is one of my faves! I've just done a similar post on my blo about my favourite festive spots in London haha :)

    Julia x
    Last Post: The Best Festive Spots in London | https://juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/12/christmas-best-festive-spots-in-london.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with the prices, me and my friends only spend a couple of hours there and then go on to exploring other places of London! I’ll check your post out too xx

      Delete
  2. I really want to visit peggy porschen, it looks amazing, especially at this time of year!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It isss! It’s the best thing and I might make my last blogmas post about this year’s time haha

      Delete
  3. I'd love to visit all of these at some point! Especially winter wonderland and peggy porschen, I always hear great things about them :D

    www.violetdaffodils.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They’re two of the best! I went WW with a friend yesterday and it SO FESTIVE!

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*