I Got Excited For Christmas And Bought Loads Of Festive Homeware


It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

When it comes to anything REMOTELY to do with the festive season, I'm sucked in. Immediately.

And it was no exception when I paid a trip to two of my favourite stores for homeware bits...

 TK Maxx and Primark!

Collectively it came to around £50. And it was £50 well spent in my opinion. As you can see from the lovely picture above, there are some good gems...

And maybe after reading this post, you might be tempted to pick up some things too!

Just saying haha.

Primark

001: a moose (lol):
This little guy was the last one on the shelf among a load of mice, so I couldn't resist him. He looks very much like one I saw in Dunelm last year but compared to paying around £20, this one was only £6. BARGAIN.

002: berry spice scented potpourri:
A very mature decoration choice I think, and it smells really good - a bit like apple and cinnamon with a hint of berry. £4 later, and this is going to grace my shelf.

003: berry spice room spray:
I liked the scent so much, I hunted down the room spray. I loooooove the cute box it comes in, and I'm tempted to keep the holly decoration to hang somewhere. This one was also £4 and has a really lovely strong scent.

004: gold confetti:
For only £1.50, you can't go wrong with throwing this in your basket for blogmas flatlay posts. I'm determined to jazz up my posts this year! I've got a few ideas up my sleeve...

005: led multicoloured fairy lights:
These are TOO CUTE. I mean, they're miniature versions of the lovely multicoloured lights you put on your Christmas tree. You get 20 and this is going to go so well on my shelves. £2.50 was worth it.

006: tree decoration:
I got Urban Outfitter vibes off this little Christmas tree on a car. And it was much cheaper - £1.50. I'm sticking to a traditional theme and thought this was very 80's. But they also had loads of other ones like burgers, cacti, donuts, suitcases, cameras, etc. UO eat your heart out.

TK Maxx

007: candy cane scented festive candle:
And the last thing was from my favourite place for candles. And they are really killing it this year. The store have loads of cutely packaged festive candles from a brand called DW Home - and the candy cane really caught my nose. (Get it?) I always go for the spicy, but this one smells too good to eat. And I've already burnt it.... It's epic fyi.

Keep your eyes peeled guys for a cute little video of all the these things on display along with my main decorations next month...

Bought any decorations yourself yet?

Follow

8 Comentarios

  1. The potpourri is so lovely! I would love to have one on my desk, it looks so festive. I love the DW Home candles, they are my favourite in TK Maxx!

    Julia x
    Last Post: How To Be More Confident | https://juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/11/lifestyle-how-to-feel-more-confident.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It doesn’t smell as much now which is sad but it looks pretty on my shelf! And they really are! I’m obsessed with the candy cane :D

      Delete
  2. Oooh I need to pop to primark and pick up some Christmas bits!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They’ve got so many cute bits in it’s unreal!!

      Delete
  3. I love love love holiday home decor! It’s probably one of my fave things about the holidays 😂 super cute haul, I can’t wait to do a bit of my own shopping 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaaaass and thank you lovely 💕

      Delete
  4. Aww love this, you’re getting me super excited for the festive season! The confetti actually looks so lovely, and they make flat lays very sparkly. I love all the little bits you picked up, everything has a cute charm to it. Hope you’re having a lovely week! :-) xx

    Helen | Helen’s Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAAY and thank you! I certainly have gone all out for the confetti for next month’s posts hehe

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*