Lush Valentine's Haul


Sweet lovin' products

Just because I'm forever alone, doesn't mean that I can't treat myself to some (or basically all) of the new products that Lush have released for Valentine's this year.

Because if no one will love me, then I must give all that love to myself. Lol.

The brand have really hit the spot when it came to creating these products as there's not one product I don't like this year. And your girl went out and bought almost everything! (Minus the mouthwash, lip scrub and body scrub - which I'll be getting later)

Coming to around £80. It was for sure super indulgent.

But SO WORTH IT. I meeeeean, who doesn't want American Cream shower products and emoji bath bombs? Yes, Lush have gone all saucy and fruity on this one and it's amaaaazing.

Before I tell you guys that I filmed the haul - which I have done and you should totally watch it below - I'm going to list all the products that I picked up! You can even buy the whole range here woo.

what i picked up:

american cream shower gel ~ an actual classic
american pie body conditioner ~ smells too good to eat
avocado wash shower gel ~ like guacamole with lemon juice ooh
strawberry whip soap ~ with cocoa butter in the middle
peachy bath bomb ~ with actual peach juice
aubergine bath bomb ~ aup (there's also loads of colours in this)
love boat bath bomb ~ sail away with the scent of love heart sweets
unicorn horn bubble bar ~ this lavender dream is totally real
token of love bubble bar ~ love ginger? then you'll LOVE this
open your heart bubble bar ~ smells like the lush golden pear soap omg
six bubble bar ~ miss yog nog? then this is it in another form yaaass
the big banana massage bar ~ a sophisticated kind of banana scent


Are you picking up any products from the range?

Follow

10 Comentarios

  1. I love the look of the collection this year, everything looks so good! I'm desperate to get my hands on the American Cream shower gel, I bet it smells incredible xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg it doooes! And the body conditioner is just as yummy smelling! x

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love the look of the valentines range this year, especially the peachy bath bomb!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's all super cute and I love the whole fruity theme that they've got going on!

      Delete
  3. Everything looks beautiful! I'd like to try Strawberry Whip Soap.

    https://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does! I'm currently using the soap at the moment and it's super creamy! Definitely recommend it xx

      Delete
  4. I don't think I've ever bought anything from the Lush Valentines range - maybe this year will be the year! The emojis really caught my eye <3

    G is for Gingers xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! Yes this year should be the year - and you should totally grab the emoji ones first!! They look so pretty in the water from what I've seen on Instagram! (dying to use mine soon!)

      Delete
  5. I haven't picked up any of the Valentine's Day products yet but I think I'm gonna have to grab a few! I really like the sound of Token Of Love 😊 xx

    Anu | Based On blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Token of Love smells so good I think you would like it!! And I used Peachy the other day and the bath art was so pretty!!

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*