My Goals For Twenty Nineteen


That aren't really goals

Even though this isn't the first post of the year...

This is technically a new year themed post. Because it features goals.

So I just want to say to you my lovely readers! HAAAAPPY NEW YEEEAAAAAR!!

*party poppers*

I wanted to make a lighthearted sort of post for goals I want to set myself for the year. As I just feel like, sometimes we get so serious with the new year arriving, and we feel we have to be hard on ourselves with things we want to achieve.

But it shouldn't be like that!

I mean, if you want get all serious on yourself then by all means, do. Though, if you want to follow my lead, then I hope the following goals I'm about to list give you some inspo! <3

001: read like 50,000 books:
I want to lose myself in even more books this year. As they're just my FAVOURITE! I have a collection that is growing worryingly rapidly... But that won't stop me guys! I've obviously not set myself that number. It's actually 55 (on goodreads) as I all for escapism.

002: drown myself in bubble bath because it's considered self care:
I think I did quite well in 2018 on the pampering aspect. But of course there's aaaalways room for more? Am I right? So, with the newly purchased Zoella Beauty Wish Upon A Spa box (blog post coming soon - hopefully!) it's made me think that pamper evenings shouldn't be kept just for the weekend. They should be a weekly or daily thing too. Hand creams and face masks come at me!


003: save all my money up... for lazy oaf:
Ok that was a bit of a lie. I would like to buy some more colourful pieces from the brand, but last year, apart from the docs, they weren't serving any looks for me. So instead, I'll just save my money for more useful things. Like my future.

004: don't worry about what i'm eating - nor the calories:
Because technically (I read somewhere - probably tumblr) chocolate is salad because the cocoa bean comes from a tree. So, I'm already being healthy... On a slightly more serious tone, I actually enjoy eating salad and all that goodness. I'm on a forever health kick and that means no worrying if I'm eating the wrong things.

Have you guys set yourself any non serious goals?

Follow

6 Comentarios

  1. It's good not to get too caught up in your goals and I think you have a very realistic list.
    This year I am just trying to make less plastic waste, get my driving license and find a path I want to pursue for 2019/2020.

    Ellen,
    elliebearescapades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you! And yes! I've started by buying my own reusable bottle for my water and finding a path sounds like a good goal! I wish you aaaaall the luck! <3

      Delete
  2. Good luck with all your goals, I love how you've made them all light hearted it's such a great idea! I wish I enjoyed eating salad, I feel like it would solve a lot of struggles with losing weight haha!xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you Hannah! I used to hate eating salad, but I found that if I add tomatoes, olive oil and balsamic vinegar (and the occasional spicy bell pepper) it makes it so much nicer! x

      Delete
  3. Haha, I like how you twisted all of your goals, just a little. I, too, want to spend more time in the bath, and hopefully also save more pennies than last year. Here's to 2019!

    http://www.rosegoldrhyme.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe thank you! Here's to aaaaall the baths in 2019 :P

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*