Sunday Snuggle Down #3

7.2.16


-- The day for cinnamon rolls and pinterest --

It's crazy how another week has passed already and there were certainly early signs that Spring is coming. I mean, I saw actual daffodils yesterday and Lush's Mother's Day range has been launched. I'm yet to say goodbye to more money in there... This week I had my first few shifts at Cath Kidston and it's scary how similar customer service there is to Lush - though I have to get my head round selling bags rather than shampoo. But for now, sit back and enjoy this week's installment!

  • Since starting at Cath Kidston, I've got my eye on this cute cosmetics bag which will be a perfect replacement for my 6 year old one!
  • I've been watching a fair bit of TV this week and my current favourites include the BBC 3 documentary about vloggers hosted by Jim Chapman - it was really interesting as I, of course, love YouTube. You can watch it here. As well as the Bake Off, because who doesn't love that?!
  • Another Buzzfeed post, but you should know my favourite comedian is Michael McIntyre and the website made an amazing post about his best jokes. I literally can't stop laughing.
  • The snapchat filters have been pretty cool recently, and I'm loving the hearts one. But there's also one that makes me look like Meghan Trainor it's so funny - if you guess then you get a free pizza slice. (I'm not being mean because I really love Meghan and her music!)
  • Lastly, if you want to make your own pancakes Tuesday without the ready mix, then this simple one is the best one I've seen this week!
How was your week guys?

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Aaaah cinnamon rolls sound so good right now! Thanks for linking to Jim's doco, I wanted to watch it but it's not airing here in the US.

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw no I hope the link works xx

      Delete
  2. That cinnamon roll looks amazing...... :(

    www.elizabethangelia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was and hint hint, it was from Starbucks haha

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely, I love to read and reply to them all! :) xx

Subscribe