Sunday Snuggle Down #8


-- Sausage dogs and new beauty lusts --

Woo! It's Sunday again! This time next week, it's Easter Sunday which I can't get my head around, but right now I'm just getting into the spring spirit. This week featured successful shopping for clothes but unsuccessful beauty finds... *sad face* But, I hope you enjoy this week's offerings of links and posts - have a good Sunday guys!

  • Victoria has the ultimate skills of an enabler, she made me put this stunning palette on my wish list this week...
  • If you're trying to be healthy, but still craving pizza, then this recipe is the one for you. I seriously can't wait to give this a go.
  • More hilarious laughs to brighten your Sunday with this Buzzfeed post!
  • I'm having some serious diy envy with this cute mini succulent garden, it looks so cool and pinterest like. Would you give it a go?
  • Experiencing wanderlust or actually planning to go to New York? This post is the perfect guide for food and that. Someone buy me a plane ticket.
  • Not only will you feed your interior hungry heart, this post will also warm it. It's just the sweetest - I had to share it with you all.
How was your week my lovely readers?

4 Comentarios

  1. Loved that post on A Cup of Jo too, definitely made my heart feel happy <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know and the makeover looked incredible I felt like crying for her haha

      Delete
  2. Ah that mug is too cute! I died with that Buzzfeed post though loool ♡

    Evelyn | BeautyCloud9

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha and I know! Probably my favourite mug purchase so far :3

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*