Sunday Snuggle Down #33


Hot chocolates and marshmallows

I've just realised that this week's Sunday post also features hot chocolate with marshmallows... But that's ok! This one is an especially festive one because it's by a Christmas tree and I have an iced turkey biscuit. Yep, I went to Biscuiteers in Battersea for a catch up with Vicky, and we gorged ourselves on these sweet delightful goodies. The turkey was reaaalllyyyy good! Anyways, I'm back to work now (meh) and before I head off for another shift, here's the blog posts I've been obsessed with this week. Enjoy!

  • I feel like every blogger when I type this BUT I love rose gold and everything copper. It just draws me in naturally, and Hilary's accented jewellery is absolutely beautiful. You could stare at them for hours...
  • Could this be the next big thing for Rimmel? Could it beat the 107?? Read this review about their new matte lip collection and make your own judgement.
  • I am partial to a bit of boho interiors (hence my old blog name...) and Rae has a lovely selection of photos to help give you some inspo. Ps. it features A LOT of plants!
  • If you're like me, then you must love Starbucks festive drinks. Well, Jaye can help you step up the game with these festive drink hacks! Prepare for your life to change! (or your December)
  • Struggling to embace winter and it's getting you down? Hannah has 8 ways in which you can cosy up during these miserable months. And they're really easy yay.
  • If you're in a bit of a muck trying to navigate and use twitter effectively for your blog, then here's a lil' guide for you! Emmy gives some amazing tips which I've found so helpful!

Who's been your fave blogger this week?

Follow

6 Comentarios

  1. I'm all about the starbucks festive drinks! love this list!

    Hannah | Oh January

    ReplyDelete
  2. That hot chocolate looks amazing! :) xx

    Yasmina | The July Journal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And it really was! (Omg the marshmallows AHH)

      Delete
  3. That hot chocolate looks delish! I'm currently having a Peppermint Mocha from Starbucks - perfection! Thank you so much for including me in your post xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh I'm going to have to try that next time I'm in Starbucks, that's sounds super nice! And you're welcome xx

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*