A Few Great Things That Happened In February


Hooray for February!!

Well, well, well, we've already hit March... Soon it'll be June and we'll be drinking our body weight in iced coffees and eating truck loads of ice cream. I will anyway. You guys loved the post where I shared what I loved in January, so this is kind of a series now, but I don't think I'll do it all the time haha. So, aside from the weird weather (we won't mention Doris) and impatient wait for the rise in temperature, here's what's made my month...

  • Seeing my lovely blogging pal Vicky again! We went to Peggy Porschen and had loads of cake and coffee. And it wasn't a trip without taking loads of pics for the blog and instagram haha.
  • I bought new pieces for Spring including snazzy dungarees and a fish shirt from Zara. I'm sooo looking forward to hitting up Primark soon for more bits!
  • I had the best solo Valentine's Day by going window shopping, treating myself to some McDonald's and having a Lush pamper evening oh yeaaahhh
  • Cadbury Oreo bars are the best things to ever exist and I have a bar almost every night now. So discovering them was good. (They may appear in my February favourites soon hehe)
  • Katy Perry and Lana Del Rey came back with a bang with songs that are so good, every time I listen to them, my heart literally sings...
  • Lush Mother's Day was released and it just screams Spring and happiness! Happy baths a plenty are being planned.
  • My blog turned three and it's for some reason given me so much more motivation for blogging by seeing how far I've come! *cringes at what 16 year old me has posted*
  • The evening skincare routine has been saved with the Garnier micellar cleansing gel wash! Well that was a mouthful... It's so so good for getting rid of makeup and it's even better when you do a double cleanse with it ahh
  • Those rare days when it felt like Spring was coming. Clear skies, a little warmer weather... It was just in arms reach...

What has made your February?

Follow

0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*