Sunday Snuggle Down #54


The day for going to the countryside

I don't know why, but on sunny days like this - especially on Sundays - I'm always in the mood for going to a countryside pub and have a nice lunch. And then exploring a little village. But alas, my friends, I am a working gal and my family hardly does that sort of thing anyway. Meh.

I'd also like to apologise for my lack of posts, but life things are happening and I'm keeping everything crossed that it turns out ok in the end... Anywaaays, while I've been busy, I've obviously had that spare moment to catch up on blog posts that I'm sure you guys will love. So without further ado, here's the posts I've been loving this week... (Also can we take a moment to gaze at my new Bambi mug that was five freaking pounds from Primark omg my 5 year old heart is singing!)

  • Love sushi? And burritos?? You'll LOVE Emma's take on sushi burritos! They look so yummy and I would want to stuff 1000 in my mouth right now...
  • Still have pay day money saved for a few treats? Get some inspiration from Sophie by taking a peek at her budget beauty buys post! Soo many affordable and pretty products!
  • Wanting to up your insta game can be a challenge... BUT Jaye has a few tips up her sleeve as she takes you through how she edits her photos. Now it's time to kill the theme game.
  • Ok, it's summer and you want your phone to look on season and super pretty. Take a look at Amy's finds for brightening up your home and lock screens! Expect pink and tropical.
  • Talking about summer, lust over Rebecca's photo diary of when she traveled to Mykonos with her husband. And omg let me tell you, the views, food and whole post is to die for!
  • If that sushi recipe was a bit too healthy, then take a look at Sally's recipe for raspberry swirl pound cake. Like how nice does that even look. I. Am. Salivating.

How has your week been guys?

Follow

4 Comentarios

  1. I always look forward to your Sunday Snuggle Downs Fran, they're a perfect way to discover new bloggers!! Xx

    www.prettilypainted.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww yay I'm glad you enjoy reading them :) xx

      Delete
  2. I totally fell in love with Amy's finds! Great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*