Sunday Snuggle Down #60


The best lazy days

Holy moly we've reached 60 posts in this series! Considering I've missed a few weeks, I think I've done quite well keeping up with it - and I really hope you guys are enjoying it as much as I am sharing the blogger post love. (Statistics say you are anyway)

Before we get into this week's, can we take a moment to appreciate this snog froyo. It's my second ever one and it was SO GOOD! Pink froyo with strawberries and blackberries, what could a gal not want??

Ok, let's get straight to it! Settle down, stop daydreaming about Autumn - because I know we both want it to come - and sink your teeth into these sweet posts...

  • Desperate to watch a good show after finishing off a series?? Paige has five crackers to add to your 'to watch' list. Sunday afternoon is sorted!
  • A different post to share, but this one is about what you shouldn't part your with your money for. Gemma has a review on the FREEDOM HD foils, which aren't what they're made out to be.
  • So Julia went to the Universal Studios in LA and I'm veeeryy jealous! I'm sure you guys will be to when you see what she got up to while she was there...
  • I'm a sucker for cute homeware, and Becky shows off Zoe's new lifestyle range in the most aesthetically prettiest way possible. It's convinced me I want to part with my money sooner for it!
  • Summer isn't over yet peeps! And if you're searching for that one song to define your holiday, then look no further than Olivia's monthly playlist! A gem could be hidden in there...
  • Also, if you're going away on holiday (lucky ducky if you are!) then check out Kyla's post on the books she's picked up. One of these could be your next beach read!
How's your summer so far?

Follow

2 Comentarios

  1. Ooh I love finding new bloggers that I haven't discovered yet! x

    Abi | abistreetx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same it's one of the joys of being part of the blogging community :) x

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*