Five Good Things | Autumn Is Nearly Here


The hygge season is nigh

This week September arrived and my heart sang... There was a lot to celebrate seeing as I now have an excuse to get excited for the spooky season and the fact that the colder weather is coming. (But more on that in another post)

Here's another five good things post on what I loved about the week - because in truth I've been sooo bad in reading blog posts that it would be wrong of me to rush read some for today. Plus, I'm growing to do this diary style sort of post....

001: The jumper of dreams: It's pictured above but in a nice autumnal flatlay fashion, but I found the PERFECT autumnal jumper this week and it was from Zara. It looks like a chunky knitted Danish dream and it was only £30. I'm shook. It's so big and cosy (even though I got a small) and I'm reeaallly trying to hold off wearing it until it gets super cold. But I can't. It needs to on me.

002: PSL party: This is not a drill. PSLs are back!! I had my first one today and it was life. I didn't get cream on it because I wanted it to be slightly more healthier, but still, it was basically the coming season in a cup. Now I just need to figure out how to make my own as close to the original as possible.

003: Finding ANOTHER favourite band: This past year has just been me discovering new artists to fall in love with. And they all seem to be under the same record label... This week is Wolf Alice who are with Dirty Hit like The 1975 and Pale Waves. And luckily they have a new album out at the end of the month that I'm definitely going to buy. Instant favourites are Don't Delete The Kisses and Freazy.

004: A love letter to milk and white choc cookies: If you didn't see my latest post, you may not have known I baked. Again. And this time it was the ultimate comfort food of choice. Milk and white cookies. You can't go wrong with Cadbury and Milky Bar to be honest, plus I like mine big, chunky and full of gooey chocolatelyness. Is that even a word??

005: The return of Bake Off: I'm in that 20% bracket that still doesn't know how to feel about the return of the British favourite on C4... It gave all the usual cosy feels but the presenters and new judge... Idk. *makes unintelligible unsure sounds* I'm going to give it another chance this week, but let me tell you, what made that evening was how savage twitter was about it haha. Plus Mary Berry trended and she wasn't even in it!

What five good things made your week?

Follow

8 Comentarios

  1. I'm so glad Autumn is here! I'm on the lookout for a new chunky jumper, so I might have to check out Zara! I'm also a little bit gutted that PSL aren't vegan, so it looks like it'll be cinnamon soy lattes for me! I was actually super surprised that I really loved the new Bake Off! Ciara - www.ciarascorner.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wooo I know! I'm also going back to Zara today haha! And that's gutting, a work friend, who's vegan told me and I can't believe they don't do an alternative :( x

      Delete
  2. Great post Fran! :)
    I can't wait for Autumn :D


    Check out my blog Starshine Beauty

    https://starshinebeauty.blogspot.hr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank youuu and me neither haha

      Delete
  3. I need to listen to Wolf Alice a bit more, I didn't realise they were with Dirty Hit like The 1975!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeaaaahh, I only noticed in the description of one of their music videos! I'm so excited for their new album because I feel like I can be part of the second era :) x

      Delete
  4. The nearest Starbucks is over 2 hours away but I'm going to be in that city a lot during October so I'm gonna drink all the Pumpkin Spice Lattes! I'm so excited for Autumn :)x

    Anu | Based On blog | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES I'm getting another today before work haha :P

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*