I Spent £100 In Lush And This Is What I Got


Goodbye money...

Pay day came and went, but I still put quite a bit of money aside for a good old Lush spend. I bought A LOT as you can see and the only thing not pictured is actually a present I bought for my dad's birthday.

Some of it was essentials, and others, well, let me say were a little treat...

There's so much I bought that it'll take ages to get through them all in this post, but there's repurchases of faves like the sweet Honey Trap lip balm, scrumptious and good enough to eat Mint Julips lip scrub, fruity as heck Happy Hippy shower gel, etc.


It only seemed right to show off all my goodies in a flatlay - AS WELL as linking the haul I filmed below. Because if there's anything that I love to film, it's a Lush haul! Soo feast your eyes on these pics, and grab a cuppa, settle down and watch the haul...

I talk through the smell, ingredients and why I love them. And that CAN be better than a blog post haul. Enjoooooy guys!


Have you guys got anything from Lush recently?

Follow

2 Comentarios

  1. The flat lay looks gorgeous! You were right to treat yourself, and now you're good to go for ages with all these products. The Comforter is my favourite bubble bar ever, that scent is so iconic!

    Julia x
    Last Post: Why You Should Do Things NOW | http://juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2018/04/lifestyle-why-you-should-do-things-now.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully with the bath products haha and yeah it’s one of my faves to create bath cocktails with <3

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*