November Beauty Edit


Fave things for my face

Welcome everyone to this month's beauty edit! Where the title makes me feel like I'm part of a snazzy magazine woo hoo!

I'm going down the road of beauty where everything is toasty and warm toned, dark and daring with a few dupes for high end products thrown in.

These are the products you need to treat yourselves to (and what I've been loooooving) before the REAL Christmas shopping starts...

001: revolution conceal and define range:
Let's start with the beautiful dupe of the Tarte shape tape. Since these were both released quite recently, I've been completely obsessed. Not only are they both amazing quality for the price, but the new size of the concealer is everything I'm living for and I can conceal my dark under eyes and spots to my hearts content.

002: revolution soph x eyeshadow palette:
One of my fave palettes I've bought from a drugstore to date! Sophdoesnails - the amazing youtuber - did such an incredible job in creating this palette and it's full of warming and spicy shades which are really pigmented. Aaaand can create amazing looks for autumn/winter!

003: glossier birthday balm dot com:
This is hands down the most yummiest lip balm I've EVER HAD. It tastes just like birthday cake, nourishes my lips so well and I love applying this every single day. It's small, but lasts for ages and I bought this in August. £10 well spent in my opinion...

004: essie autumnal/winter nail paints:
I mentioned these in my last 'edit', but the darker colours like deep purples and reds are my go to's for this time of year. And Essie in my opinion is one of the best brands for these kinds of colours.

005: glossier lash slick mascara:
Want natural but lengthened lashes? Then look no further than the glossier lash slick mascara. Not only is this cutely packaged - but is pretty good for making you look like you have mascara on without creating spider lashes haha.

006: revolution imogenation highlight to the moon palette:
This is an amazing two in one palette, you've got the contour AND the highlight in the cutest packaging ever. The contour shades are cool toned and add a perfect amount without looking too muddy, and the highlighters. Let me tell you, *whispers* they're suuuuper pigmented. You'll be slaying left, right and center this winter.

What are your fave products for this time of year?

Follow

6 Comentarios

  1. My favorite nail polishes are Essie as well, but then again, whose isn't? I really want to try that glossier balm. It sounds like a dream (and delicious) :)

    www.lifeslittlemusings.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m hoping to get even more seasonal ones on my next trip to boots and yes! Do try the glossier balm! I’ve never had such soft lips from a balm before 💕

      Delete
  2. I love the revolution concealer, its soo good!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beaut edit with beautiful products babe!

    x Lisa | lisaautumn.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*