The Power Of Makeup


Full face vs dead toe

Yeah. That's how I describe myself without makeup.

A dead toe. Lol.

But aside from that fact, I recently decided to film what everyone and their pet did yonks ago, which was The Power of Makeup! And I thought, why not give this a go too??

So, as you can see from the pic above, I did half my face and left it as, shall we say, au natural...

You can ALREADY see the stark contrast. Especially with my eyebrows haha. I was quite surprised with how much makeup changes how I look with the direct comparison. I LOVE wearing makeup and I feel good in it. Other times I can't be bothered and just go out with nothing.

Plus, eveeerything I used was drugstore - well, apart from the two Glossier products.

But if you do want to see the full process - and know what products I used, I'll link the video below!


Have you ever tried this 'trend'?

Follow

4 Comentarios

  1. I did a blog post similar to this years ago, even before the whole 'challenge' became a thing on YouTube haha - but apart from me being a hipster here, I just think that this is such a good idea. Actually looking at how one looks with makeup and without, and compare it. It really made me think a lot about confidence, personality, all that. Thank you for sharing Fran :)

    Julia x
    Last Post: My Top Tips To Worry Less | https://juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/11/lifestyle-you-worry-too-much-here-are.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! And you're welcome! I've happily come to that point now that I can go out without makeup on too which makes me so happy!

      Delete
  2. Love these sort of videos! You're stunning with and without makeup!! I love that makeup revolution concealer, it's actually the best concealer I've ever tried! Love your blog too gal! xo
    www.lexiealexandra.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much!! The concealer is amazing! xx

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*