What I'm Looking Forward To About The Festive Season


I wish it was Christmas every day (tbh)

Happy December kids! It's the beginning of the best month of the year! And it always goes by super quickly...

Aside from that sad fact, let's think of aaaaaall the happy things about this truly festive month. I mean (1.) its nearly Christmas and (2.) there's SO MANY things to do and see that it's no wonder everyone goes nuts on twitter and instagram about it.

This post is technically the beginning of blogmas, but I don't want to pressurize myself to do a post every day like I did last year. So, you might see posts every two days or so.. Who knows if me in November can be bothered haha.

ANYWAYS.

I basically made a list of all the things I can't wait to do - and hopefully you guys might relate to these as well wooo!

  • Having a full on festive room with Christmas duvets, decorations and maybe a tree.
  • Drinking more Cadbury's hot chocolate with marshmallows than I do the whole year.
  • Getting cosy in Christmas pjs and watching festive films.
  • Watching Christmas films basically every day.
  • Blasting out classics from Wizzard to Michael Buble at all times of the day.
  • Starbucks festive drinks.
  • Festive coffee cups.
  • Binge watching every youtuber's vlogmas.
  • Doing my own mediocre vlogmas.
  • Lush Christmas baths.
  • Seeing all the beautiful Christmas department store windows.
  • Taking pictures of everything Christmas in central London.
  • The thrill of opening an advent calendar door each day.
  • Wrapping presents for loved ones.
  • Realising how many Christmas jumpers I do have, but I still buy more. 
  • And so many more things like family time, Christmas Day itself, mince pies, festive themed snacks (treeselets anyone??), etc.
What do you guys love about December?

Follow

10 Comentarios

  1. I'm so excited to see some Vlogmas videos, and also taking pictures in central London of all the beautiful displays - I feel like it gets better and more extra every year! I feel your excitement Fran!

    Julia x
    www.juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaaaaaasss! I totally agree and I hope you'll enjoy the coming posts and videos xx

      Delete
  2. I've been indulging in a few festive drinks so far this year but I'm so excited to carry that on throughout December haha!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Starbucks Toffee Nut Lattes aaaaaall the way!!

      Delete
  3. I love this post! All the Christmas cups are my favourite. I put my festive bedding on today, a subtle but oh so cosy grey, brushed cotton Norwegian one. So in love with it! Danielle - Miss Danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh that does sound amazing!!... While I put my Christmas decorations up today haha

      Delete
  4. There's just so much to love about Christmas, it's hard to choose my favorite things to do! I'm so excited this year to drive around and look at all pretty lights :) The home decor is also to die for, it makes your home feel so warm and cozy!

    www.lifeslittlemusings.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! I love EVERYTHING about festive home decor! At the moment I’m a traditional decor sort of girl but I’m leaning more towards the unconventional with the snow covered trees and pink and gold baubles :)

      Delete
  5. Love this! I too wish that Christmas could be everyday! Everyone just always seems so happy during this time of year. And I agree that listening Michael Buble is a Christmas "must-do". So festive!

    Emily Kay || http://emilykay.co/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree and it’s not Christmas without a bit of Michael Buble haha

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*