Happy Sunday! #4


The 'relax like a queen' day

It's only the second Sunday of the year and I've never felt more motivated in my life...

Seriously.

I'm on my two weeks off currently - and it was defo something that I needed (or I might have died from exhaustion... ok not quite but...) and so far I've managed to: meet up with friends after not seeing them for ages ~ film and edit four videos for my youtube ~ gather blog post ideas together ~ seen how blind I really am at the opticians ~ and read a 606 page book.

I've been busy. And I have another whole week off. Whoooop.

Of course as it's Sunday, it's a day of taking it slow, watching the latest Netflix obsession and because it's the weekend, allow yourself to have that extra bit of chocolate with your coffee.

A 'Happy Sunday' wouldn't be without a few little blog posts I've loved reading recently as well. So to kick off the year of many Sunday posts (I hope), here are my absolute faaaaves. Grab a cuppa, your chocolate and relax with these inspiring posts.

I'd also LOVE to know what you got up to this week, so leave your comments below! :3

  • Rebecca has the most gorgeous kitchen, and she's brought in the new year by adding some cute indoor bulbs to the space. Read on for tips on how you can bring early spring to your home!
  • Katy is taking part in Veganuary. And after reading her post on week one, I feel quite inspired to cut back on meat and such. (You'll be drooling too)
  • Zoe hit the New Year, Same Old Me mood on the spot with her latest post. Do you relate too?
  • I'm so here for Poppy's Self Love Month. And I can't wait to see what she brings next.
  • Struggling with the low winter light when taking blog photos? Emma has a solution! Tips on where to get free stock photos! A honest life saver! Some of these sites have BEAUTIFUL images!
How was your week guys?

Follow

6 Comentarios

  1. Enjoy your two weeks off - we all need some rest once in a while haha. During my holidays I also changed my glasses! I really need to read about Poppy's Self Love Month - such a lovely idea!

    Julia x
    Last Post: Easy Ways to Practice Gratitude | https://juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/01/easy-ways-to-practice-gratitude.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julia! I've got some really cute frames as well and it's the first time I've changed them since high school haha! I hope you enjoy reading it x

      Delete
  2. It's always nice to get time off!

    https://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! I'm having the best time relaxing and catching up with friends x

      Delete
  3. It's always great to have a break, I'll be taking a week off at the end of this month and can't wait! Eager to dive into some new blog post recommendations :)

    www.lifeslittlemusings.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! I hope you enjoy your break! x

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*