The Bloggers That You Need To Follow ASAP


Jazz up your blog feed

Apart from giving you guys aaall the goodness of my own content.

My other favourite thing is catching up on posts from my favourite bloggers. Because, damn this community is so amazing and inspiring and full of such lovely people!!

Sooooo, I thought why not share with you all a little list of my favourite bloggers at the moment, so you can discover new faves too!

There's a whole host, from life, to books, recipes and even beauty.

Get your fingers poised over the 'follow' button kids!...

001: bryony baker: I've not been following Bryony for long but I absolutely love her photos and posts. She's talked about everything from life (coping with dark evenings and updates) to fashion and beauty (fave coats and lipsticks). Her vlogs are also amazing fyi.

002: jaye rockett: I feel like Jaye has popped up in every post about fave blog posts during the whole of last year. And too right! I LOVE her posts on general life tips, books, faves in beauty, places to go, etc. Her photos are gorgeous and definitely one of my fave bloggers at the moment.

003: poppy deyes: Poppy's recent blog makeover has made me love reading her blog even more. It's sleek, cute and the photos are top notch. (Can you tell I'm a sucker for a good photo??) There's a whole host of posts on her blog from recipes to fashion picks and lifestyle.

004: forever september: I've followed Lucy for the longest time. Probably since 2014. But her posts are so down to earth and are like little nuggets of goodness. Think beauty, a bit of photography and life. I do love a good ol' life post too.

005: julia speaks: Julia's blog is one that is so different from any I've read, and she's posted about such interesting life topics. From how to worry less, feeling gratitude, confidence and wearing what you want. And every post really resonates with me. There's also a splash of beauty and travel too!

006: violet daffodils: Kate's blog is another one that I've been following for years. She writes about travel, life tips and beauty with a few bits of photography. Her photos are beautiful and I particularly loved her blogmas posts last year.

007: little white socks: Oh my! Aycan's blog is a pastel dream. With gorgeous photos among posts about cute diys, life tips, blogging tips and vegan recipes. What else can I say except, you better check her blog out for yourself...


Who are your fave bloggers at the moment?

Follow

8 Comentarios

  1. Awww thank you so much for mentioning me Fran, this means so much and I love that you've stuck by my blog all these years. There's some other great bloggers here, I always read Jaye's blog, soo good!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You’re very welcome! Every time I think of the blogs I love, you’re at the top of my list <3

      Delete
  2. I always love these posts, it's such a great way to find new bloggers! I love Kate's blog, and I'll be sure to check out everyone else xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They’re great aren’t they? I loooove writing them!! And I hope you do enjoy checking them all out xx

      Delete
  3. Aww! Thank you so much for including me Fran and for reading my blog all these years and my blogmas last year (still got drafts I forgot to post out oops! haha, need to get on it asap!), you're such a babe!! and it really means the world to me to be included in this post! Especially as I love your blog, instagram and youtube channel too! :D This has made me so happy!!! <3

    Yay! I love Poppy Deyes' blog too, her great writing and her photography is amazing and I love the little design elements she sometimes adds to her photos as well, its so cool! :D I'd love to be able to that! I'm going to check out the other blogs in this post right away! :D

    www.violetdaffodils.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You’re very welcome! I remember when I first started to follow you that I wished my blog was like yours! And I’m so happy you’re happy haha! And enjoy x x

      Delete
  4. Thank you for sharing these blogs, I read a couple so I'll check out the others xx

    Gemma • Gemma Etc . ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome and I hope you enjoy them x

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*