Single? Here's A Few Ways On How To Treat Yourself This Valentine's Day


All the self love in the world

With Valentine's Day FAST APPROACHING us. (fyi it's tomorrow)

It's safe to say I'm still pretty much a single pringle. And I'm actually so okay with it - see my post on it all here!

So, this post is for all us single pringles and what we can do to treat ourselves to the maaaximum on the big day!

Because the way I see it guys...

If no one will love us, then we might as well love ourselves. And spread our love to others. It's go hard or go home.

001: treat yourself to a big bunch of flowers.
The more colourful the better in my opinion - and for me rainbow tulips are ALWAYS a winner!!

002: cook or order your favourite ever meal.
I'm talking anything that makes you feel good. If it's a salad! Great! A pizza or pasta dish? Even better!! pssssst. I'll probably get a burger and fries lmao.

003: celebrate the day as a 'galentines' with your besties.
If you don't have a relationship, why not celebrate your friendships and treat each other?? Or go out on a trip to a cute coffee spot or restaurant together. I wish I could go to Peggy - look at the cute display above!

004: go all out on a self pamper evening.
Gather some Lush Valentine's products (Peachy bath bomb is a must for me), set up a podcast/youtube/music playlist - or pick a book - and get the pamper essentials out (face mask, hair mask, nail paints) and just spend the whole evening in the bathroom making yourself feel good.

005: buy yourself a box of valentine's chocolates to snack on in the evening.
Because they shouldn't be just for couples. Anyone can have them!!

006: make that impulse purchase you've been dying to make.
Valentine's Day should be the perfect excuse for making that order for the bag/clothes/tickets you've always wanted to get. I bet you, you'll also receive promo emails telling you this from brands too haha.

pic credit: Victoria Metaxas via peggyporschenoffical instagram

Are you spending the day loved up with someone or solo?

Follow

4 Comentarios

  1. yaaay! I've already treated myself to some tulips and they're looking pretty in my room :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. solo! going to buy those flowers sometime this valentine's weekend! x


    Mari | illustrious-mari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not single but I still like to treat myself on valentines day (because why not), I think a pamper evening is in order!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww tbh I will find any excuse to self indulge - and that included having McDonald’s today 😂 x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*