Why The Revolution Forever Flawless Palettes Are My New Go To!


Create the best aesthetically pleasing looks

The other week, I was trailing through Instagram (as you do) and saw that Revolution have - yet again lol - released some more eyeshadow palettes.

And then one of my favourite small youtubers Becca Jayne uploaded a video where she showed the same palettes off and played around with the colours.

The palettes looked STUNNING and the pigmentation and packaging was impressive. I was sold. Naturally...

Revolution (if you didn't know) is one of my favourite ever drugstore brands. I have maaaany palettes, foundation, concealer, highlighters... You name it. I have it. So, I immediately hit up my local Superdrug and picked up two of the palettes.

They're called the 'Forever Flawless' palettes and there are four in total in the collection - two are in store (the ones I got) and the other two are online exclusives.

Revolution have created these in a new type of packaging! Tin! So they're more sturdy and easy for travel, and the shades themselves are said to be a new and improved formula. Oooh.

Can we also talk about how great it is to see shade names printed onto the actual packaging woo.

I am aaaaaall for experimenting so I picked up 'Constellation' (top) and 'Unconditional Love' (bottom). As I'm obsessed with bright shades and pink and peachy hues, I was so stoked to get creative.


I have used both palettes so far and immediate first impressions are that these shades are BUTTERY. My favourite palettes are the Imogenation and Soph x, and these are veeery much like those but better.

The colour pay off - even for the brighter shades (which I always apply with my fingers and then blend) - is pretty incredible. And the shimmers are probably the best I've seen. I could even compare them to the Anastasia BH Modern Renaissance shimmers. They're that good.

The palettes retail for £10 each which is standard price from the brand, but it feels like you're getting a palette worth at least £25. Plus they're cruelty free!


Above is a look I created with the 'Constellation' palette (Which Becca did in her video). It took no time at all and I suddenly feel like one of those Instagram beauty bloggers.

Sooo, in all, I'm pretty happy that I impulse bought these. And I really recommend you guys pick up these if the shades are right up your street. It's a bonus that the packaging is also super instagrammable haha.

PS. At time of purchase Superdrug had a 3 for 2 offer, so I also picked up The Mascara Revolution which is probably one of the best mascaras at the moment - which I'm wearing above also.

I'll be filming a video soon where I use these palettes, so keep your eyes peeled...

Are you a fan of Revolution palettes?

Follow

0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*