Wow! What A Whirlwind Of A Year So Far...


It's been a crazy time guys

This picture of me looking like an egg in pink is accompanying a life update post which is FUULLL of exciting things!!

It's legit been ages since I sat down and typed a post as your girl got ahead of herself and had a hella load of drafts to publish this past month woooo.

Buuuuuuut, here I am today to gush about how much of a great year 2019 has been so far!! And we're only in March eeeeek.

If I'm being real, I feel like I'm finally moving on in my career (not including my blog) and I've never felt happier. I also think I purchased one of the best life experiences so far and I've just been surrounded by so much love from family and friends.

SO what's actually happened??

Well, read on...

001: your girl got a work promotion:
Yep. As you guys know, I work for Lush and as a hardcore lushie (I have a lush insta which is @ lushieayy if you want to follow) it was the best news ever to apply for a role in the company, and then basically get it!! I'm legit over the freaking moon and can't wait to throw myself into the whole self progression thing and all that jazz.

002: i'm seeing my queen:
A week before my getting my new job role, I managed to bag tickets to see my queen Marina (Diamandis) at the Royal Albert Hall in May. I've been a HUGE stan of hers since at least 2012 - maybe earlier - and after seeing her at the Palladium in 2015 and having the best time, I HAD to see her again. I love her music so much and she's just an inspiration and sooo talented in what she does.

003: i've had a huge room declutter and now have things i that 'spark joy':
I think the whole concept of having a 'whirlwind' of year could have tied in with my decluttering. Confused? Hear me out... I did a Marie Kondo on my room and got rid of loads of things. Now my room is so tidy and neatly ordered, so when I wake up it makes me feel happier and it's easier for me to start my day. Plus, I've had room for the prettiest bunches of tulips.

And that's basically my life update yay!

Have any big life events happened to you?

Follow

0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*